Golden Valley Charter Schools offers breakfast and lunch free of charge to any student that requests a meal as part of the new Universal Meals Program mandated by the state. Golden
Valley has partnered with Revolution Foods to provide our students with fresh healthy meals for our students.
- Nutritional and allergen information available for each monthly menu
- All menu offerings are nut-free and dye-free
- There are vegetarian options for every meal, and dairy-free options for most meals.
- Breakfast entrées are also served with milk and fruit.
- Lunch entrées are served with milk, fruit, and vegetables.
- Breakfast will be served in the MP room at each campus from 7:30-8:00 A.M. Parents please drop off at the door, or parking loop for student able to walk themselves to the MP room.
- All meals must be consumed on campus.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served every day, including minimum days.